INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL PRINCIPLES
VENTO NUOVO takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes all necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with best practice and obligations laid down in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) and the Act Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (OG 42/2018).
In its operations, VENTO NUOVO is guided by the basic principles of personal data protection in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR, which means that it processes data legally, transparently and fairly and that processing is limited to the purpose for which the data was collected. those data which are necessary for that purpose.
If you do not agree to these privacy policies, please do not use our site or provide your personal information.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection - VENTO NUOVO based in Novigrad, Stancijeta 7A, acts as the head of personal data processing.
Your personal data is accessed only by authorized persons of the VENTO NUOVO agency (processing manager) and partners who provide business support (processing executors).
If you have a question about how your data is collected or used, please contact us at: VENTO NUOVO, 52466 Novigrad, Stancijeta 7A or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- we may collect and store personal information that you enter when filling out the contact form on our website, requests for information, listing real estate and private accommodation in our offer, leaving personal information for feedback for listing real estate or private accommodation of certain characteristics and the like,
- if you contact us, we may collect and keep records of such correspondence, including any personal information you provide during correspondence.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
VENTO NUOVO processes those personal data that it collects during the business relationship, such as: name, surname, OIB, address, data on real estate or private accommodation and the like. For the performance of business activities, and if necessary and not related to a specific contractual or business relationship, we collect data from public sources (Court Register, Land Registry, FINA) or are legitimately communicated to us by other contractual partners or third parties.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA
VENTO NUOVO, as the head of personal data processing, protects your privacy and processes only those personal data that are necessary to him and obtained in the course of business activities, whether the data is obtained from you, third parties or publicly available sources.
We use the personal information we collect about you in the following ways:
- to verify your identity,
- providing the services you have contracted with us, and to fulfill our obligations arising from the contracts you have entered into with us,
- to answer your questions,
- to provide the information and service you request from us, in cases where you have given your consent to be contacted,
- to send notifications about changes related to our services,
- to send promotional emails, in cases where you have given your express consent,
- to prevent fraud.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR prescribes the legal basis for the lawful processing of personal data as follows:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations - when processing is necessary to take action at your request before concluding a contract or when you contract to provide some of our services we must collect personal data from you to fulfill our contractual obligations (for example, to organize a tour of the property, forward address) issue invoices for services, contact you for informational purposes, etc.).
- Satisfaction of legitimate interests - when necessary, we process personal data outside the specific contractual relationship, in order to satisfy our legitimate interests. For example, such a legitimate interest could be: keeping court records and keeping records of them; detecting perpetrators of criminal offenses and preventing fraud; protection of persons and property; meeting your requirements to help us develop, deliver and improve our services or for our internal needs, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and communication with customers, and responding to your inquiries and comments.
- Compliance with legal obligations - VENTO NUOVO must comply with the regulations in force in the Republic of Croatia which impose an obligation to process data for certain purposes such as accounting purposes (eg issuing invoices) and submitting data in accordance with the requirements of judicial authorities. At the same time, we are obliged to act in accordance with the Act on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (OG 108/2017), the Law on Real Estate Brokerage (OG 107/2007 to 14/2014), etc.
- Consent - when you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more special purposes described by the consent, only after we have received your consent to the processing of personal data for a particular purpose, while retaining the right to revoke your consent at any time.
If we process your personal data for purposes not described herein or outside the purpose for which you have given your consent, we will provide you with information about that other purpose and all other relevant information about the processing prior to such processing.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We only store your data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected in order to fulfill a contractual or legal obligation or legitimate interest, except in the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, when processing of your consent ceases. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If your personal data is no longer needed to fulfill the above purpose, it will be destroyed, except when further storage is required by law.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
VENTO NUOVO undertakes to keep your personal data and will not disclose or make it available to third parties without your special consent, except:
- service providers that we hire as executors of processing for tasks related to the execution of the contract to which you are a party (for example, law office, accounting service, competent services for the transfer of utilities),
- competent authorities for the purpose of performing tasks within their competence (for example, the Tax Administration)
- when this information is needed by the court or the competent state attorney's office, or other bodies in equivalent legal proceedings,
- when VENTO NUOVO is obliged to submit that information in accordance with the law.
As part of our business, we use the eReal online system, real estate management software.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR
According to the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data, as follows:
- right to limit the processing - you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data when there is no legitimate interest in doing so:
- when you dispute the accuracy of personal data, for the period during which we, as the processing manager, are allowed to verify the accuracy of personal data.
- when you have objected to the processing of data, and we consider whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons,
- when the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead seek to restrict their use,
- when we no longer need personal information, but you ask for it in order to make, meet or defend legal claims.
You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us.
- Right of access - General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR gives you the right to request access to personal data relating to you, i.e. this Regulation gives you the right to ask us what personal data we have and how we process it. You can exercise your right by contacting us..
- Right to erasure (Right to forget) - as a natural person you have the right to obtain the erasure of all your personal data that we have. However, keep in mind that this is not an absolute right, so, for example, it does not go beyond our legal obligations to keep accounting records. You may request the deletion of your personal data when your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed (for example, if you can
- Right to rectification - General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR gives you the right to rectify any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, in which case we are obliged to comply with your request without undue delay. You can exercise your right by contacting us.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to the processing of personal data when there is no legitimate or legal reason to do so. You can exercise your right by contacting us.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured form and in a commonly used and machine-readable format, you have the right to transfer this data to another controller if the processing is automated and based on consent or contract and if technically feasible.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Although we will do our best to correct any situation regarding your personal data that you are not satisfied with, if you believe that we do not handle your personal data properly, you have the right to contact the supervisory body - the Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP) http://azop.hr/zastita-podataka-hrvatska/detaljnije/kontaktirajte-nas